Setting an Intention


For this challenge we will all do the same meditation.
Om Gan Ganapatye Namaha (Ganesh Mantra)
Try and do the meditation first thing in the morning
Chanting the Mantra will take about 8 minutes - plus a few minutes of silence.


Sunday, November 28, 2010

Comments via Email

Sherry said 'I've been doing my meditation daily but one day I forgot until I was in bed so I did the Sa Ta Na Ma and it helped me fall asleep!'

Dianne said 'It's been going good.  I'm in the habit now of meditating first thing in the morning.  I'm doing 11 minutes and the time seems to fly by.  Thanks for getting me started.'

Cathy said 'It's weird but every time I look at the clock now its exactly 6 minutes'

Lin said 'Still doing my meditation 3 minutes twice a day'

Thanks for checking in

2 comments:

  1. Really enjoying the meditation, and find that being consistent is the key. I am using a new technique where I go into my higher mind and am thrilled at how quiet and clear my meditations are. In the last few days I am focusing on going to my higher mind throughout the day to get out of the drama.
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robyn. I know it's easy to get caught up in the drama (and there is a lot of that these days) but with a neutral mind we can be much more effective so good for you.

    ReplyDelete