Setting an Intention


For this challenge we will all do the same meditation.
Om Gan Ganapatye Namaha (Ganesh Mantra)
Try and do the meditation first thing in the morning
Chanting the Mantra will take about 8 minutes - plus a few minutes of silence.


Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 01

Sat Nam everyone,
I decided to do my meditation at 11am this morning in honour of Remembrance Day. I haven't done Fire Kriya before so I had to work through some things like the hand position - it was a bit uncomfortable as my fingers were interlaced opposite to what I'd normally do. Chanting Sat naam, sat naam, sat naam, sat naam, sat naam, sat naam, whaa hay guroo 4 times on the breath took some getting used to as well! The last round sounded really interesting - sort of all run together! But by the end I was getting the hang of it and it FELT TERRIFIC!
How did you get on!

1 comment:

  1. It felt good to start the meditation challenge today. My mind did wander to other thoughts throughout it, however, the chanting definitely helped bring me back to being in the moment.

    ReplyDelete