Setting an Intention


For this challenge we will all do the same meditation.
Om Gan Ganapatye Namaha (Ganesh Mantra)
Try and do the meditation first thing in the morning
Chanting the Mantra will take about 8 minutes - plus a few minutes of silence.


Saturday, November 27, 2010

Comments via Email

Thanks for the recent comments:
'At the beginning I set my alarm for 6am, now I am waking without an alarm - once I slept till 7am.  I notice that I am taking about 30-40 minutes.  My mind is racing at times.  Not getting irritated with myself.  Feeling grateful for this opportunity and I sense it is changing in depth.  Even though I don't see comments other than yours Marie, I am encouraged to keep my commitment because I know others are participating.  Loved the Kundalini Yoga video!'    Faye

'I appreciate the email.  I've been treating myself very well almost daily and I will think of a way of treating myself for finish of the 40 day challenge.'    Wei Min

'Loving the Meditation and have been very very consistent with it'    Robyn

2 comments:

  1. Let's try this blog again. I feel embarrassed that I still don't get it.
    Been thinking of treating myself to a massage at the end of our meditation challenge. My son will be here visiting for the Christmas holidays--perhaps he will come for a massage as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A massage sounds like a fabulous treat! Thanks for not giving up on the posting.

    ReplyDelete