Setting an Intention


For this challenge we will all do the same meditation.
Om Gan Ganapatye Namaha (Ganesh Mantra)
Try and do the meditation first thing in the morning
Chanting the Mantra will take about 8 minutes - plus a few minutes of silence.


Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 01 - You need to check in

Good morning, Please check in so we know who has started the challenge.  You can post a comment here or email me.
I completed the Global Sadhana and chanted to Snatam Kaur's version on the video.  However I found this version of Wahe Guru distracting as she sings some of it in high tone.  For me personally I prefer the more monitone version on the CD called Sa Re Sa Sa  by Guru Shabad Singh Khalsa for the purpose of this meditation.  It can be downloaded at Spirit Voyage.



6 comments:

  1. I can't believe I did 15min. meditation first time. I was totally going 100mph in my mind when I started and now my mind is so clear and free!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 down and 39 more to go! I really enjoyed this meditation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did my meditation this afternoon (11 minutes) really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great we can do this together, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doing one hour a day with my Master's Grace.

    ReplyDelete