Setting an Intention


For this challenge we will all do the same meditation.
Om Gan Ganapatye Namaha (Ganesh Mantra)
Try and do the meditation first thing in the morning
Chanting the Mantra will take about 8 minutes - plus a few minutes of silence.


Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 27

I thought I would share a little story I told the Yoga Students last week in my Prosperity/Abundance Series.  The theme was setting your vibrational energy to your intention and goals as quite often these don't match up.
A young boy ran up to his grandfather.  "Grandfather, grandfather, tell me the secret of life!"
The old man's mouth wrinkled into a playful smile as he replied.  "my child, within every one of us, it's as if there were two wolves fighting.  One of the wolves is focused on protecting his territory, he is full of anger, criticism, and resentment.  He is fearful and controlling.  The other is focused on love, joy, and peace.  He is mischievous and full of adventure."
But grandfather," exclaimed the boy, his eyes wide with curiosity, 'which of the wolves is going to win?"  The old man replied, The one you feed."

No comments:

Post a Comment