Setting an Intention


For this challenge we will all do the same meditation.
Om Gan Ganapatye Namaha (Ganesh Mantra)
Try and do the meditation first thing in the morning
Chanting the Mantra will take about 8 minutes - plus a few minutes of silence.


Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 04 - Check In

Sat Nam and Welcome to the participants that have recently joined us. I've updated the List (at the right) - please check that you are on it.
Some of you are 'checking in' daily or every few days and I encourage you to keep doing so. I am also getting emails and messages via facebook so I will relate those on the blog. For those who don't comment regularly I would greatly appreciate that you check in at least once a week either:
a) Posting on the Blog
b) Sending me an email
c) Message via Facebook
d) After class for those attending my Kundalini Yoga classes
Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment