Setting an Intention


For this challenge we will all do the same meditation.
Om Gan Ganapatye Namaha (Ganesh Mantra)
Try and do the meditation first thing in the morning
Chanting the Mantra will take about 8 minutes - plus a few minutes of silence.


Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 02

Thank you to those who shared your comments on your first day. Also received comments by email and it seems a few of you went over your intended time which is just fine. I felt the time went fast today - I was just getting into it.
I am still co-ordinating the Participant List and will have it updated on the weekend so if you don't see your name yet that is the reason. I am getting pledges via facebook, email and my website so we have more people joining us.

6 comments:

  1. Count me in. Late start so I'm doing 39 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 in 5 out Hold 15. Should my hands be crossed over my chest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy, Your palms are on your chest, fingers facing each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx. Thought there was something wrong there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another day done. The dog and cat seem to have joined. Not sure they understand commitment though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's amazing how animals seem to sense when we are quiet and meditating - maybe it's because we are sitting on the floor but I know out at the farm the cat used to love coming to everyone.

    ReplyDelete