Setting an Intention


For this challenge we will all do the same meditation.
Om Gan Ganapatye Namaha (Ganesh Mantra)
Try and do the meditation first thing in the morning
Chanting the Mantra will take about 8 minutes - plus a few minutes of silence.


Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winter Solstice

Thank you so much for participating in the Challenge.  I have really enjoyed learning how to Blog and finding bits and pieces to share and I loved doing my meditation.  I appreciate you taking the time from your busy schedule to write me an email or post on the blog sharing your experiences. I hope you have all gained some inner insights and had fun as well.  At the end of a Yoga Class we always sing the Long Time Sun song and I feel it appropriate to have it here.   Wishing you all a peaceful and joyous Holiday Season. 

May the long time Sun shine upon you
All love surround you
And the pure light within you,
Guide your way on.
Sat Nam
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment