Setting an Intention


For this challenge we will all do the same meditation.
Om Gan Ganapatye Namaha (Ganesh Mantra)
Try and do the meditation first thing in the morning
Chanting the Mantra will take about 8 minutes - plus a few minutes of silence.


Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 22 - Perseverance

Here are some recent comments about Perseverance and Consistency. Thank you all!

Posted by Sherry
When I first started my meditation, I must admit it was quite challenging for me. Now I look foward to it! The last 4 days something happened where I enjoy doing the meditation, I am more focused/present and feel great after. This challenge has been helpful to keep me going. Thank you Marie!

Posted by Raven
I haven't missed a day and loving it!

Posted by Robyn
Really enjoying the meditation, and find that being consistent is the key. I am using a new technique where I go into my higher mind and am thrilled at how quiet and clear my meditations are. In the last few days I am focusing on going to my higher mind throughout the day to get out of the drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment