Setting an Intention


For this challenge we will all do the same meditation.
Om Gan Ganapatye Namaha (Ganesh Mantra)
Try and do the meditation first thing in the morning
Chanting the Mantra will take about 8 minutes - plus a few minutes of silence.


Sunday, December 19, 2010

Comments via Email

Lucia said:

What a  wonderful experience this has been for me.  I am usually wrapped
up in holiday hoopla and very stressed by this time of the year (and
burdened by old issues also).  This "dark" season (in terms of lack of
sunlight) has been historically hard for me.  And then, comes along a
small commitment to ...in my case....read a beautiful native american
prayer each day...and meditate on it for a minute or two...(I'll send you
the exact prayer I used later)....and this small action has brought me
great peace and a new approach to my life and how I view myself.  I can
only imagine what might have happened it I'd committed to the 11
minutes!!!!!

Anyway...I want to thank you so very much for opening this window to me.
I plan to continue to practice my 3 minutes (I've tried to do it in the
mornings, but if it's just too hectic....I wait and do it right before
bed).  I may find a new prayer eventually...but for now....I'm enjoying my
prayer to the four directions!

No comments:

Post a Comment