Setting an Intention


For this challenge we will all do the same meditation.
Om Gan Ganapatye Namaha (Ganesh Mantra)
Try and do the meditation first thing in the morning
Chanting the Mantra will take about 8 minutes - plus a few minutes of silence.


Thursday, December 2, 2010

Winter Solstice - Labyrinth of Light

Here is a great way to finish our challenge on Winter Solstice.  It is a walking meditative path of 600 beeswax candles in a Labyrinth at the Roundhouse Community Centre, Yaletown.  There will also be a crystal bowl toner playing music.  Tuesday 7-10PM Dec 21
Who is interested?

http://www.secretlantern.org/events_yt.html

4 comments:

  1. Marie: I am interested in the meditation walk at Yale town. My son is visiting then and I would need to see if this works for him as well as my husband. What about parking ?? Faye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure about parking. I'll check into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marie, thanks so much for posting this, I've never heard of this event. I'm interested!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really enjoyed Deepak Chopra video. Meditation continuing at 6 AM--I awake without an alarm. My mind is very busy of late--much to my dsappointment and so Deepak's video was especially timely and encouraging this morning. Look forward to letting go of thoughts and mantra--and will continue with the Deepak Chopra meditation that I started with and add a time of just sitting.

    ReplyDelete