Setting an Intention


For this challenge we will all do the same meditation.
Om Gan Ganapatye Namaha (Ganesh Mantra)
Try and do the meditation first thing in the morning
Chanting the Mantra will take about 8 minutes - plus a few minutes of silence.


Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 30 - You could win a Lavender Eye Pillow!

We are 3/4 done with the challenge and for those on the 20 day challenge you are half way through, good going.
As an incentive for checking in TODAY - Day 30 you will be entered into a draw to win a Lavender Eye Pillow. You can use it for relaxation or it could make a great stocking stuffer.
You can comment right here on this post, email or facebook.
Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to my meditation! I have increased my time to 18 minutes.

    Thanks so much for having this challenge Marie, it has helped me be consistent with meditating, which I have been trying to do for some time :-)

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say it takes 7 times to make a habit. My morning meditation is now ingrained, I look forward to it. I've been through some very stressful months lately and probably would have ripped a strip off everyone around me, but I've been able to maintain relative calm throughout. Thank you Marie for setting me on the path. Blessings to all. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am checking in. It is going wonderfully and I am soooooooo happy that you started this challenge. It has been the very best thing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really enjoyed the combination of Deepak Chopra and the Dahli Lama on the Utube. Seems I am often saying "thank you", Marie and I am sincere! So thank you once again!! Faye

    ReplyDelete