Setting an Intention


For this challenge we will all do the same meditation.
Om Gan Ganapatye Namaha (Ganesh Mantra)
Try and do the meditation first thing in the morning
Chanting the Mantra will take about 8 minutes - plus a few minutes of silence.


Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 31

Thank you for checking in yesterday.  It was great to read your comments and I had fun putting everyone's names in a hat - got my hubby to pick the name and JOYOUS is the winner of the Lavender Eye Pillow.  Congratulations!  Joyous I will email you and arrange how to get it to you.
There will be more opportunities for treats so stay tuned.

I celebrated the 30th Day last night attending a Sufi Meditation.  I didn't whirl as I am concerned with  Vertigo, but I enjoyed watching and imagining myself whirling.  It is so beautiful to watch and the music and chanting was incredibly uplifting.  It is held every Friday night near Metrotown so perhaps in the New Year if anyone would like to experience it we can organize to go together. 

1 comment:

  1. Me again! I would love to be part of viewing the Suffi Whirl together after the new Year so count me in. Faye

    ReplyDelete