Setting an Intention


For this challenge we will all do the same meditation.
Om Gan Ganapatye Namaha (Ganesh Mantra)
Try and do the meditation first thing in the morning
Chanting the Mantra will take about 8 minutes - plus a few minutes of silence.


Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1/11/11 Day 01

Sat Nam and Welcome to the start of our new Meditation Challenge. Please check in today so I know if you have started. Thanks Cathy for doing so already.
I also need to know what type of meditation everyone is doing. I am kick starting the challenge with 31 minutes of Kirtan Kriya today (mainly because I have found a nice mp3 to chant with and want to try it out) and I will either continue with 11 minutes of that or 11 minutes of the Prosperity Meditation. If you need help with anything let me know. Also if your name is not on the right you need to join in by emailing me or writing a comment on the blog.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marie! Thanks for the motivation! I made it through day 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes ! I need to start it now too. Please add my name to the right and I need help. No clue what to do or when or how long or where and what time etc... haha. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marie,

    I will join the challenge. I have started my 40 day meditation already (Dec 22nd), I am doing the prosperity meditation. I enjoyed the previous 40 day challenge so much that I wanted to continue with another meditation! Thanks so much for your inspiration Marie.

    ReplyDelete