Setting an Intention


For this challenge we will all do the same meditation.
Om Gan Ganapatye Namaha (Ganesh Mantra)
Try and do the meditation first thing in the morning
Chanting the Mantra will take about 8 minutes - plus a few minutes of silence.


Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 15 - Resistance, Unfocussed Mind - What is happening?

Some of you have tried to leave a comment on the blog and are having trouble.  You need to keep clicking away until you get a response that says 'posted'.  I know it's annoying when you go to the trouble to write something and it goes no-where so I appreciate your attempts and if it is easier to email me I can transfer the comments to the blog.
I've heard from a few of you that you are having a bit of trouble with the mind this month - not being able to settle, and some are finding you want to change the meditation.  If you are really having difficulty I would rather you change the meditation than give up!  HOWEVER try to become aware of what is going on - there is usually a reason for our resistance.  I remember when I chose Kirtan Kriya a few years back and after a couple of days I wanted to change and I wasn't allowed.  I didn't realize then that subconsciously I had chosen this for my own good - it really helps the throat chakra and releasing sub conscious patterns.  When I started teacher training the first meditation we had to do for 40 days was - you guessed it - Kirtan Kriya.  Didn't like it then either, BUT I am happy to say that I am now doing this meditation for 31 minutes and loving every minute of it.  Sooooo be patient, and be loving to yourself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment