Setting an Intention


For this challenge we will all do the same meditation.
Om Gan Ganapatye Namaha (Ganesh Mantra)
Try and do the meditation first thing in the morning
Chanting the Mantra will take about 8 minutes - plus a few minutes of silence.


Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 19 - Time - Your Most Precious Commodity - How are you using it?

Tomorrow we are half way there and it's TIME to CHECK IN. 
If you haven't had much TIME to meditate here are some thoughts that may help.
Try going back to 3 minutes a day.  Do it right after you brush your teeth.  You have TIME to brush your teeth yes?  It is in your routine - automatic.  that is how meditation becomes when you get into the habit - thus the 40 days.  Cathy said to me the other day she can't imagine NOT meditating now. 
We are very good at getting side tracked on Facebook, having a cup of coffee etc - actually we are expert at it says the authors of some of these Procrastination books. 
Would you rather say I don't have time for me - meaning I'm not worth it OR would you like to say to yourself YES I AM worth it, I say YES to me!
Many blessings. 

1 comment:

  1. This meditation challenge isn't going as smoothly/effortlessly as the previous one. None the less I'm keeping with it and the meditation I selected.

    ReplyDelete