Setting an Intention


For this challenge we will all do the same meditation.
Om Gan Ganapatye Namaha (Ganesh Mantra)
Try and do the meditation first thing in the morning
Chanting the Mantra will take about 8 minutes - plus a few minutes of silence.


Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 39 - Final Check In's

Sat Nam everyone,
I have had check in's from Raven, Faye, Cathy, Monique and Carmen this weekend.  Everyone else please check in by tomorrow.  Thanks

Carmen said:
The meditation is still going well.  This week ended up having the most 'end of the day' meditations times.

Raven said"
All is well here, although I did not meditate for 3 days this week due to a hectic schedule there for awhile, but I am back at it now!

Cathy said:
Finding it really hard this week.

Monique said:
Just to let you know that I am on track with the meditation I chose - even though I have shortened a couple of sessions. 
  
Faye said:
Have added about 30 min of silence -naming mind business as "thinking"--from UTube of Deepak Chopra--followed by the meditation that I started with. I am enjoying the UTube subjects on the blog--most helpful and interesting. I believe this meditation commitment is helping me through a dark time in my life--I am feeling more grounded and peaceful. So I am fortunate that I have that to encourage me to continue during those times when nothing seems to work!

Marie said
I am also finding it hard this week as I have had a cold and one day lost my voice.  I have had to change the meditation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment