Setting an Intention


For this challenge we will all do the same meditation.
Om Gan Ganapatye Namaha (Ganesh Mantra)
Try and do the meditation first thing in the morning
Chanting the Mantra will take about 8 minutes - plus a few minutes of silence.


Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 12 - Check in

Thank you for checking in on the weekend and Congratulations to Sherry for winning a relaxing Lavender Eye Pillow! 

Here are some comments about your meditation:
Lin said 'I'm tangled up inside of myself and this is reminding me that I need to take that me time to undo myself'  (love it, thanks Lin)

Carmen said  'Meditation is going well, enjoying Ether Tattva.  Even with the chanting I find my mind wanders to other thoughts but I keep coming back to the words I am chanting'  (that is great you are aware and keep coming back to the words, thanks Carmen)

Raven said 'Can't figure out how to put the comment on your site - I am going great with it, love your challenges' (commenting by email is easier so no worries, thanks Raven)

Brenda said 'I love this Meditation.  The simplicity of perfect for those busy days when focus is difficult.  Up until now I've been doing it when everyone is in bed but we are away on holidays, so last night was a little more difficult.  My 6 year old joined in and my toddler sat on my lap!'  (Wow, that is fabulous and I agree this is a great meditation in that you don't have to think about mudras or breath so much, you just chant and enjoy, thanks Brenda

Sherry said 'I am enjoying my daily meditation, and like someone else said on your blog, the song sticks with me through the day'Thanks for the tips and posts, they are helpful.  (Yes, I'm the same with the mantra, thanks Sherry)

Janet said 'Thanks for the check in, and the interesting information on your blog which I have been reading.  I'm enjoying doing the meditation in the evening and haven't missed a day.  (There are several doing the meditation in the evening -  a great way to end the day, thanks Janet)



No comments:

Post a Comment