Setting an Intention


For this challenge we will all do the same meditation.
Om Gan Ganapatye Namaha (Ganesh Mantra)
Try and do the meditation first thing in the morning
Chanting the Mantra will take about 8 minutes - plus a few minutes of silence.


Monday, May 9, 2011

Meditation Challenge starts this Friday!

3 important things to decide before Friday:
What medtation are you going to commit to?  (I will be posting a couple of suggestions this week or indicate on the sign up form you need help)
What time of the day are you going to meditate?
Where are you going to meditate?

If you are new to the challenge click on Meditation Tips for more help.
Don't forget to SIGN UP!  I will be doing up a Participation List this week
www.insighttowellness.com/meditation

3 comments:

  1. Yes! I plan to do the meditation challenge. Looks busy in the next few weeks --so will be a challenge for me to do it and when I don't do it will an opportunity to let go of "perfection" and do the best I can and be happy with that. Thanks Marie! Will meditate in my living room near the Buddha statue I just bought and love it!! -light a candle and sit for 30 minutes between 6 and 7 AM.-- allowing thoughts to come and go--with intention to let go of judgment -complete with the Mahi Shakti Mantra /chant by Snatum Kaur that was posted. I love that chant! Looking forward to it all. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Faye, It sounds like you've created your Sacred Space and will be ready to go. I love the Adi Shakti Mantra as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Faye,
    Sounds like you have your Sacred Space ready and yes I love the Adi Shakti Mantra as well.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete