Setting an Intention


For this challenge we will all do the same meditation.
Om Gan Ganapatye Namaha (Ganesh Mantra)
Try and do the meditation first thing in the morning
Chanting the Mantra will take about 8 minutes - plus a few minutes of silence.


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 23 - Malas and Meditation

Malas are used by different cultures, religions for meditation and here is a great link to how they are used for Meditation in Kundalini Yoga. 

http://www.spiritvoyage.com/blog/index.php/mala-meditation/

2 comments:

  1. Hello everybody,

    I was experiencing resistance at the beginning of this meditation challenge and with the suggestion from Marie to change the meditation and the post with the meditation for balancing negative and positive minds I can say that I'm right back at it. Every morning I get up and go straight to my pillow in front of the fireplace, oh so warm and comforting and I'm now doing 18 minutes of had, had, had, had. I had a strange dream (nightmare?)early Monday morning, it was a work situation where a co-worker was turning me in for something that really wasn't my fault. So after meditation that morning, I checked emails and there it was, an email seeming to lay blame at my feet. Coincidence, who can say, but I felt strong and able to respond and deflect without throwing blame around. So my hat is in the ring for the balance of this challenge and it's now a habit to get up and set up beside the fireplace.

    Thanks Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing that Dianne. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete